17 / 6 Moss Street, Kingscliff
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
3br + study renovated penthouse apartment- ocean and estuary views
3br spacious top floor penthouse apartment located right on Cudgen Creek. First 3 bedroom available in this building for years! These 3br penthouse apartments in this building are rarely available. Currently under refurbishment with major and extensive work being undertaken and property available for long term early November 2021 however available for immediate viewing whilst refurbishment underway.
Property Highlights include
The floor plan of this apartment is over two levels- on the lower level there are 2bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, kitchen, tiled living room plus separate study and polished floors with water views. The 2nd bedroom on this level has an ensuite as well as ocean views and a sunny northerly aspect, Whilst the 3rd bedroom has access to the adjacent main bathroom.
Completely unique to this apartment and on the upper level there is a completely separate massive master suite where there are no neighbours anywhere that can be seen or looking in! Complete privacy from this bedroom! From here there are panoramic Cudgen Creek and ocean views. Also on this level is a full ensuite with a deep spa bath and walk in robe as well as a front sitting room. There will be 3 new sets of stacking double glazed sliding doors with fly screens installed early October. In the warmer summer months open the doors fully so at night where all you will hear is the ocean and wake to that fabulous view. In the cooler winter months the master bedroom has heaps of northern sun streaming in. There are even views from the spa bath. This master suite offers the privacy and views like no other apartment in Kingscliff. They are so good you wont want to leave home! Downstairs under building there is 2 car (tandem) car parking and a lockup cage for storage
Current refurbishments underway include (updated 25/10/21):
- New paint throughout 80% complete
- New energy efficient lights and fans throughout
- New security screens to all high windows (previously had window restrictors due to strata regulations). Already ordered
- Installation of 3 new sets of double glazed stacking sliding doors with screens to the private main bedroom. Double glazed for heat reflection whilst still allowing the views. Already installed
- Window furnishings re-installed throughout
- Solid timber floors in Master suite and study to be fully sanded back to bare timber and professionally re-polished (Now completed)
- Retiling to upper deck (completed)
- Plank look hybrid floors installed to sunroom off master bedroom and the 2 downstairs bedrooms (ordered awaiting delivery)
Even though it looks like its on the highest point in the building on the 5th level its only 2 flights of stairs up from the entry or 3 flights from the basement parking
This is one of the best apartments and one of only 3 apartments available for rental with 3 bedrooms
GREAT LOCATION- RIGHT ON ESTUARY WITH SENSATIONAL WATER VIEWS, ACCESS TO PRIVATE PONTOON: FISH, SNORKEL OR SWIM WITHOUT HAVING TO WALK DOWN TO PUBLIC ACCESS. ALSO CLOSE TO BEACH, SHOPS, MULTIPLE RESTAURANTS AND CAFES AND SHOPPING CENTRE.
Twin views- Ocean and river
Lockable Storage Cage
Exclusive Access to Private Waterfront Pontoon