17 Elliston Street, Kingscliff
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
Executive seaside house at Kingscliff 5 br + pool
This superior residence offers numerous living areas over 3 levels, with ocean views from your rooftop entertaining deck and now available for residential rental.
This stunning beachside residence is located on a generous block, with multiple living areas. It is only 3 houses away from the access laneway to Kingscliff Beach !!
There are 2 options for a master bedroom, either upstairs or down both with large ensuites, including his and her vanities, deep bath, large shower and walk-in robe.
There are 2 secondary bedrooms upstairs, each with 2-way access to a bathroom and the 5th bedroom has a separate powder room.
This property is a rare find right in the heart of Salt Village, Kingscliff.
There are so many incredible features to this home, but mention must be made of the entertainer's kitchen with Miele appliances, 900mm wide gas cooktop, space for 2 fridges, pull out pantries, 2 dishwashers, massive stone benchtops and stone dining table. The hidden butler's pantry is bigger than most kitchens. Other highlights include your own private rooftop deck with 360 degree views to the ocean and Mt Warning and the hinterland, your own airconditioned cinema/ media room and your own resort style swimming pool. The alfresco entertaining area has a built in bbq and stainless steel benchtops. It is ideal as a large family home, with loads of space to easily accommodate extended family or guests.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 5 very large built-in bedrooms (2 have ensuites)
- 3 fully tiled bathrooms with double vanities and stone tops
- 2 separate powder rooms
- Separate study upstairs and built-in study desks to bedrooms
- Home cinema with overhead projector
- Master kitchen with butler's pantry
- Kitchenette off master suite upstairs
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Instant gas hot water
- Walk-in linen and extra storage throughout
- Spectacular in-ground saltwater pool with water features
- Multiple entertaining areas both inside and out
- Fully fenced mature gardens with grassy front and back yards
- Auto irrigation
- Direct access lane to Kingscliff Beach is only 3 houses away
- 750 mts stroll to the fabulous restaurants at Salt Village